Saturday 12 March 2011



Animation exercise based on the old Disney test: bringing a sack to life. Mine turned into kind of an epic, approx 1,200 frames and over 500 drawings, most of the other students did an average of 80 to 100 drawings.

Problems (to name a few) : my proportions vary at times, at one point he rolls away from us only to pop up bigger than when he was closer. Perspective doesn't really work like that. The gasping for breath thing that happens doesn't really work either. Got a lot of 'what's he doing there?' questions.

But I got some compliments on some of the acting and people found it funny. Got a 71% grade for Animation Principles overall, I think just based on the time and work I put into BrokeSack Mountain. My other work is kinda weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment